The T7 Cloud Simulation environment is an on-demand simulation environment providing members with access to a dedicated instance of Deutsche Boerse Group's T7 trading architecture for testing and development purposes.
Choice of environment
The T7 Cloud Simulation offers flexible access to two distinct T7 simulation environments:
- Pre-release simulation allows for pre-production testing of future release versions.
- Production simulation allows for testing in the current production version of Deutsche Boerse Group's T7.
Choice of interface
The T7 Cloud Simulation currently offers on-demand access to:
- Reference Data Interface (RDI)
- Enhanced Transaction Interface (ETI)
- FIX Gateway
- Enhanced Market Data Interface (EMDI)
- Market Data Interface (MDI)
- Enhanced Order Book Interface (EOBI)
Choice of connection
Our T7 Cloud Simulation environment provides quick access 24/7 using an SSL-encrypted internet connection or an IPsec/GRE tunnel.
Further information is available here: Cloud Simulation Introduction Slides
If you have any questions we would be happy to hear from you.
Eurex Frankfurt AG
Market Services Team
- 8124852666 Published: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 18:57:49 GMT
- (302) 655-7993 Published: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 20:07:07 GMT
- Cloud provider maintenance Published: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 19:36:12 GMT
- Continuing IPsec connectivity issues; Capacity and performance restored Published: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 16:16:27 GMT
- (701) 842-9255 Published: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 19:06:31 GMT
- 8288006821 Published: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 17:05:14 GMT
- 4058288698 Published: Fri, 05 Oct 2018 22:34:30 GMT
- Cloud Provider Issues Published: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 13:54:43 GMT
- 336-561-9679 Published: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 18:32:33 GMT
- 509-600-4568 Published: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 15:07:48 GMT
- 4847388791 Published: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 13:45:53 GMT
- 6.0 images removed Published: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 14:49:06 GMT
- 806-474-7037 Published: Mon, 21 May 2018 15:10:55 GMT
- Eurex and Xetra 6.1 pre-simulation images now available! Published: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 21:21:00 GMT
- Additional Low Frequency ETI Sessions Published: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 17:06:09 GMT
- Extended Instance Expiration Published: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:46:38 GMT
- New Instance Control Features Published: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 09:56:32 GMT
- T7 Production Release 6.0 Published: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 17:47:43 GMT
- New T7 6.0 Versions Available Published: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 16:45:41 GMT
- T7 5.0 images are once again available Published: Sat, 09 Sep 2017 19:17:37 GMT
- T7 5.0 images currently unavailable Published: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 18:42:20 GMT
- 347-703-8737 Published: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:27:08 GMT
- T7 6.0 Pre-Simulation now available Published: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 13:47:42 GMT
- (606) 695-9553 Published: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:19:10 GMT
- T7 5.0 Cash Market Product Limitations Published: Thu, 18 May 2017 15:25:03 GMT
- 855-493-9164 Published: Thu, 18 May 2017 15:24:35 GMT
- 2702954367 Published: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 11:46:46 GMT
- 631-647-5962 Published: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 14:17:40 GMT
- Xetra T7 Markets now available for use Published: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 21:52:53 GMT
- spunkiness Published: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 12:10:51 GMT
- 509-277-3911 Published: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:00:51 GMT
- lakeside Published: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:25:24 GMT
New 7.0 (simulation) images for both Eurex and Xetra have just gone live. These include changes to some data types in market data feeds, including EMDI, and you must use the new templates from the link above to decode them. By request, we have left the previous images there for now but the market data feeds from those images are no longer current so please use the new images where possible. Our Cloud Provider problems broke the CD mechanism that usually prevents CloudSim from getting out of step with public simulation, and we're sorry for that but we're working hard behind the scenes to mitigate the problems and really appreciate your patience in this trying time.
Our cloud provider has extended their maintenance window to 21:00 UTC (3pm Chicago time, 4pm New York time)
Our Cloud provider has announced an extended maintenance window while they address the orchestration issues we've seen over the past few days. They expect to be back to normal by 20:00 UTC, but in the meantime you will see intermittent failures to start and stop instances.
We are very sorry for the ongoing IPsec connectivity issues. We know it's causing some of you real pain, and we continue to work both with our providers and on a viable workaround for the problem. In other news, our cloud provider capacity and performance issues should now be permanently resolved.
Our service provider is experiencing capacity problems at the moment and has been unable to provide an estimate for when things will return to normal. Users will experience problems starting instances, which will appear permanently stuck in the "stopped" state. We're sorry for the degradation and ask that you continue to try launching instances when one fails.
We just became aware of an issue in the 7.0 images that prevents IPsec connectivity. We're actively working on a fix, but we're not currently sure when it will be available again, so please use SSL for the time being. We're very sorry for the limited connectivity options at the moment, and will update you here as soon as the problem has been resolved.
New images for both Eurex and Xetra 7.0 Simulation are available for use. They solve the known limitations regarding Mass Cancellation scenarios.
Our Cloud Provider has experienced ongoing issues over the past two days, with the observable impact that some instances will be created and then stuck in the 'stopped' state. We're very sorry for the problems you've experienced, and we're actively working with them to get a solution in place as a matter of urgency.
The T7 7.0 images now contain a FIX gateway!
The preliminary versions of both Eurex and Xetra 7.0 are now available for use. Please note that the ETI User IDs may have changed with this release and you should check on the Instance Control homepage. In this first version, there are known limitations with the Mass Cancellation scenarios, and the FIX Gateway is not currently available. We will address these short-comings over the next few days.
Over the past two weeks, our cloud provider (CloudSigma) has experienced intermittent capacity issues, affecting the availability of T7 Cloud Simulation. We are working closely with them in an effort to avoid the problems recurring, and we are actively monitoring the state of instances. If you create an instance and find that it becomes stuck in the "stopped" state, please contact your TKAM. They will escalate the issue immediately.
With the promotion of T7 release 6.1 into production today, all 6.0 images have now been removed from CloudSim.
To keep up with public simulation, a new version of the baseline software for both Xetra and Eurex has been released. The only observable difference is that the HF gateway no longer exists, so please connect to either the LF gateway or the PS gateway instead. This is consistent with 6.1 simulation and production.
We are aware of an issue that occasionally means the exchange takes up to 20 minutes to come up (as opposed to the more usual 7 or 8 minutes) and we're actively investigating that with our Cloud Provider but in the meantime, please allow a little longer than usual for the exchange to start, and remember that we do not start charging until the exchange is up.
An additional LF ETI session has been created for each ESIM* member. The new session names are in the format of ESIM*_SLF_S3. Please refer to your Instance Control home page for the new session IDs.
Instance expiration time can now be increased to a maximum of 24 hours, increased from the previous maximum limit of 4.
We are happy to announce three new features available in Instance Control for all Eurex and Xetra environments:
Instance network captures (in PCAP format) are now available on Instance Control's "Logs" page, using the new "Download all activity" button. These files contain all network traffic passing through the tunnel.
The "Instance Management" page has been recreated to allow more control over the T7 backend processes, and allows the simulation of advanced failover and recovery scenarios.
New facilities for testing Mass Cancellations can now be found by visiting the "Scenarios" page, and then using the new "Mass Cancellations" option on the left hand side of the page. This scenario page allows you to trigger ETI Mass Cancellation notification and event messages for a variety of MassActionReason codes.
In accordance with the planned upgrade of the T7 Production environment on December 2nd, the Cloud Simulation production environments of both Eurex and Xetra 6.0 are now available for use.
The 6.0 simulation environments for Eurex and Xetra have been updated to the latest version, now matching the documentation and interface templates published on /www.eurexchange.com. Please remember to refer to your Instance Control homepage for the new ETI user IDs.
Both Eurex and Xetra 5.0 images are now back online!
Due to technical difficulties, T7 ver 5.0 images are currently unavailable. We are working to resolve this issue, and expect to have them back online shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The 6.0 pre-simulation environments for Eurex and Xetra have now been updated to the latest version, now matching the documentation and interface templates published on /www.eurexchange.com.
The preliminary simulation versions of both Eurex and Xetra 6.0 are now available for use. Please note that the ETI User IDs have changed with this release. You can visit the Instance Control homepage for the new IDs.
Since 2017-06-14 12:30 MEST the Cloudsim Release 5.0 environments have been updated to the latest version. Specifically, the EMDI templates now contain the SecurityTradingStatus enumeration "Trading Halt" which was added to public simulation on May 23rd.
With the latest 5.0 simulation version release, there are several products belonging to the cash markets which are not able to be traded in Cloud Simulation. If you attempt to enter an order for these products via ETI, it is expected that you will receive a reject with the reason "INVALID SETTLEMENT CURRENCY FOR BUSINESS UNIT". The affected products are DE0005278006 (XETR), JP000JPY1111 (XETR), DE0005128003 (XETR), GB00BGCC6189 (XDUB), CA3060711015 (XDUB), and GB00BDGT1X16 (XDUB). Please ensure that you are using products not included in this list.
The 5.0 simulation environments for Eurex, Xetra, and Xetra Dublin have been updated to the latest available version of T7, matching the current simulation environment. Please make sure to use the latest available ETI templates, available on /www.eurexchange.com. Due to technical limitations, the Xetra Vienna environment has not been updated, but the previous version is still available for use.
Due to a software upgrade, the ETI/FIX user IDs for the Xetra 5.0 pre-simulation environment have been changed. Please refer to your instance's connection information on the Instance Control page once you've started your instance to verify that the IDs your applications are using match the new IDs. Please note that so far this only applies to the Xetra 5.0 pre-simulation image, and does not yet apply to Eurex, Dublin, or Vienna. We do not guarantee that these user IDs will not change again, and you should regularly verify that the connection details you are using are kept up to date.
The preliminary simulation version of Eurex 5.0 is now available for your use.
Preliminary simulation versions of the upcoming Xetra T7 release are now available for your use. This includes Xetra, Xetra Dublin, and Xetra Vienna.
Production version 4.0 of Eurex T7 Cloud Simulation is now available, matching the current version of the Eurex T7 Production environment.
Trade Entry Services (TES) functionality is now available with T7 Cloud Simulation R4.0. TES features in Cloud Simulation now match the regular simulation environment.
Version 4.0 of Eurex T7 Cloud Simulation is now available, matching the current version of the Eurex T7 Simulation environment.